Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In my quest for scrapbooking fame & fortune I have been working on submitting Lo's for various publications. OK, so I realize no fame & fortune but, it has been a dream of mine to see my work published & so far I have only submitted to CK (I am working on submitting more). In the past my hubby wasn't completely on board with the idea so I respected his wishes & refrained, but now...he has been the one that has stated that he would like to see me get published. I was shocked when he first vocalized the idea. I was also thrilled! So it seems this week I will be working on LO's for an upcoming call that is due June 1st. I will keep you posted & hopefully I will manage to get at least a couple submitted. (I have one sitting on my desk awaiting the finishing touches.) The calls have not yet gone out for my last round of submissions so time will only tell with those! I am excited to be taking this step & the journey ahead will be a creative one!

No comments: