Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chinese Whisper Challenge


Over on the CK message board I participated in a fun challenge! This is my second time doing this particular challenge but both times were very different. The first time around I was first in a long list of talented scrappers & I was able to see the sketch from which our LOs would be based. This second time I was the last one & rather than see the sketch I was able to see a LO based on another LO that was based on another LO that was....well you get the idea & the original LO was based on the sketch. today we do the reveal & we get to see how far off the original sketch we are. Here is my interpretation........
Evan & Ian are playing one of the games at Fia's Spring Fling carnival.
Supplies: CS: (green)Bazzill, (light blue) DCWV; kraft paper & patterned paper: Recollections;buttons: Making Memories; pen: Sharpie; sticker letters: Heidi Grace; ribbon: Target.

No comments: