Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful

Bought a new Cricut Cartridge "Pretty Pennants" and I love it!  I got it on sale at Micheal's for $19.99 Gotta love that!  I don't buy very many carts but  when I do, I try to make sure that they are ones that I am really going to use and this one surely fits the bill!  
 I made this Thankful banner with it and I have plans to make so many more!   I love the way that it turned out and I am now thinking of all of the different ones that I can make for Christmas!  Stay tuned for a banner bonanza!  I wish that would have taken a closer shot because it is hard to tell from these pics but, I inked the edges and the orange pennant is scalloped.  I used my Making Memory foam letter stamps for the letters.  I bought them from QVC  eons ago and I was thrilled to pull those bad boys out and dust them off!
Have a great week and I hope to have more to share in the upcoming weeks!

No comments: