Sunday, June 1, 2014

Banner Love

I love creating banners and things for my home out of paper. I created this banner around Easter and I am so happy with the way it turned out.  I love the look of a simple banner and this was a great way to showcase several photos that were not going to be in my scrapbook. 

The nice thing about banners is that they are easy to change from season to season and they can cover any theme. They are easy to store and they are a great way to utilize paper scraps as well as that stash of embellishments that I have acquired over the years.
 Here is a close up: I stayed with the same color palette and added pops of color here and there.
 The kraft paper helped tie everything together and I was very liberal with the flowers and brads.
I have many other home paper projects that I have been wanting to try and I am hoping that with the summer months approaching  I will be able to create a few more.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating!

No comments: