Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Madness

Hi there. Just trying to get a couple layouts loaded before I step out the door. Mondays are always full of madness for me because they are my "get things done" days. Cleaning, errands, grocery store, you know, all the fun stuff! I have been trying to make myself take at least an hour to scrapbook before the madness starts. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Whatever, ya get what ya get, right?! 
 I cherish these moments of scrappy solitude. Uninterrupted bliss. I am currently scrapping our most recent trip to San Francisco. As you can imagine, we have many photos from that trip. I even managed to get several of my husband.  Used patterned paper from Sassafras. The embellishments are from my never ending stash.
 We had so many things to see!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating!

No comments: