Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More vacation LOs

As of yet I am still putting off my patterned paper organization. Instead I thought I would post some LOs from this week. I am still working on our family summer vacation album. The letters on the first LO are from MM & they keep falling off. Ugh! I hate having to add adhesive to things that are supposed to have adhesive. Oh Well! The paper is from Fancy Pants. Found these stamp stickers while I was organizing. That's one of the best things about organizing....you find stuff! It also makes ya realize ya have way to much stuff!
Love these pics of the kid jumping seaweed. The pictures say it all. The kids had so much fun!


On another note, I have been checking out all the goodies from CHA. Love seeing all of the new scrap candy that people are posting on their blogs. I have seen some tempting products can't wait till they start hitting the stores!

No comments: