Friday, February 25, 2011

We are all a Little Mad here!

Another Disney LO. I still need to add the journaling but I am out of ink so I will have to add it later. Here is the journaling:
Visiting the Mad Hatter & Alice was so much fun! When Sophia first approached them with autograph book in hand, the Hatter says "Oh good, A story!"
Alice replied "Oh Goody, I love a good story. But there are no pictures"
Sophia retorted " no. it's not a story. It's an autograph book. I need you to write your name"
"Where? Right here?" the MH asked. Sophia kindly replied "Yes Please, your name here."
Then the Mad Hatter proceeded to write......YOUR NAME HERE. too fun!
I am continuing on my journey to have better titles but I have to admit...this title was pretty easy to come up with! I used a mix of letter stickers for the title : Making Memories, KI Memories & American Crafts; the solid cs is Bazzil; pp is BG & the swirly paper is from an M's paper stack that I have had for a very long time. I am not sure of the manufacturer.
Have a lovely weekend & I pray that you stay safe with all of this crazy weather we have been having!

No comments: