Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July

I have set aside my Disney Los for awhile to work on Christmas LOs. Most of the paper is from Colorbok from Walmart. Proving that you can make a fabulous Lo with any product! You don't have to have the latest & greatest to record your memories. I think that the real trick is using whatever products that you have on hand to create Los that are timeless. "Snowball Fight" Although the title doesn't show up very well in the photo, it's there LOL. The pics show all the action for the LO so I kept embellishments simple. I love the pop of color to help balance all of the white snow.

close up of pg 2. notice the spray of snow...love that effect.




close up of pg 1. I used the frame to really focus on the group shot. I think that you can imagine how much fun these guys had!




"Cousin, Friend" These pics were taken at a skating rink so the lighting was not optimal. The flowers that I added are Sassafras. Love the relationship that I have with my cousin, we are still very close.






"Snow Fun" Love these pics! They showcase the action and fun that these kids were having! Used some MME in addition to the colorbok. I had a close up shot of this Lo but I forgot to add it. For a fun touch I added gem swirls to the last picture to give an idea of speed. The swirls and the glittery letters are MM.

Happy Monday!








No comments: