Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Every Girl a princess

Had fun with this LO channeling multiple Disney themes. I added clocks to echo Cinderella's relationship with time, stars to wish upon, gems & a silver frame to further the notion of a princess. I didn't want to go to girly but I did want to make it pretty & worthy of a princess. For the frame I used a gel crayon from Faber Castell. They are super easy to use and the mess is minimal. I love the effect that it has with the cb.

Supplies: The pp & sicker letters are Sassafras; flowers: Prima; Clocks & brads: Making Memories; stars: Recollections. The other items I have had so long that I don't recall the manufacturer.





Here's another close up, a portion of the cb is poking out so you can see a close up of the gel crayon.

I love playing a round with my scrapbook style & trying out new looks. I love the creativity of scrapbooking. May you always have fun a create!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so pretty!! Love it!!