Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I need to create!

It has been several months since I have scrapbooked & I am starting to really feel the effects of not creating! I am toying with the idea of delving into the digital world of scrapbooking. I keep praying that we will find out about our house soon, & once we find out about the house I will be able to move forward. In my mind, I am in a holding pattern. So, to fill the void for my blog... I have reached back to post some of my older layouts. The baby is sweet Evan, wow he's grown up...he's 5 now!






When my hubby & I decided to buy a house, we really did not imagine that it would be this emotionally draining. Looking for the perfect house is hard work! Last night I had a dream about our house...I pray that we will hear something soon! The housing market has changed so drastically. I will keep you posted and hopefully soon I will have pictures of a new house to post!




No comments: