Friday, November 11, 2011

In a holding pattern

I have been feeling lately that my life is on hold. I really felt that we would have a house by now. I have started to accept the fact that we will probably not be in a new house till after the new year. So, rather than focus on the negative I am going to try to make the best of this situation. I certianly have enough time to pack & organize! I have also decided to put my craft table back up & have a mini version of my craft room. Me not crafting is not good for anyone. Hopefully, I will have some new projects to post next week. I have also decided to spend a little more time on my blog. My goal is at least 2 posts a week. I am praying that by next week we will know more about the house. I would love to share some good news on that front. My mind and heart have allready moved in so, I am praying that the bank agrees! I wish it were just up to the sellers but, the reality of a shoirt sale is that the bank has the upper hand . For now, I am getting a huge lesson on faith and trusting God.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: