Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well hello there! Yep, it's been awhile. Thankfully I am back and ready to scrap!  I am going to try to post at least once a week. Let's see what actually happens. 
 I made myself carve out a little time the other day to sit down and create. I love these picks of my adorable niece. She is always making silly faces for the camera and it can be tricky to get a decent shot of the little rascal. I love the way these turned out. Still on my kraft paper kick plus  I added a few pops of color here and there.
 I simply adore this Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I use it all the time! For the butterflies I punched the shapes out of a sticker sheet  then I added the brads (Recollections). The "Some Kind of Wonderful" phrase I cut out of a piece of 12 by 12 from a Recollections paper pack.
 These pictures are from last Christmas. The paper is from Heidi Swapp, the brads are MME, washi tape from Recollections and the reindeer it is from Meri Meri .
 Here is a close up....

Have a wonderful weekend and may you always find time to create!

No comments: