Friday, January 31, 2014

A Surprising Day

Well, the most surprising and wonderful thing happened today. My boss called and said that I didn't need to come in today. So...I had a day off. I decided that whiles yes, I will do a few loads of laundry and a few other chores that need to be done, that I was going to scrapbook for a few hours while binge watching Arrested Development on Netflix.  Oh, it was wonderful! 
 The first layout I completed is of my sweet niece Bethany.  We lovingly call her the "Lap Ninja" because she can sneak up on anyone, crawl into their lap with hardly a hint.  We will be watching a movie & poof there she is! She is our little cuddle bug. For the layout I used Fabulous Girl by Recollections plus a couple brads from MME. Pretty quick layout actually.
 The second layout is part of a 2 pager. My silly girl wore these vanity glasses all day on our adventure to the ghost town in Bodie, CA. She had fun hamming it up and playing the model.  For the most part she just posed for a picture and would say "Here take this one." The simplest photo session ever! LOL
 If you ever get the chance to go to Bodie.. take it! It is a photographer's dream!
I used paper from Heidi Swapp, the brads are MME & the letters are Thickers.
The last layout is from the same Bodie adventure. Trying to get all five of these sillies to cooperate can be tricky but I think we got a pretty good one.  The one on the left is the best of the group and the one on the right is the worst! LOL
Patterned paper is from Heidi Swapp, brads & buttons by MME.
I am really making these paper pads work! Love getting this many layout from them. So thankful for my job but I gotta say, today has been a lovely day and thank goodness for PTO.  So basically, I am getting paid to scrap!

No comments: