Friday, March 18, 2011

changes

Well, we are always in a state of flux right? Due to the fact that we are going to be building a new house, I really need to work full time. Thankfully the timing is amazing and God has got a plan. I am up for a promotion at work to run the Children's Dept at Barnes & Noble. It will be full time & it will cut into my scrapping and free time but....I will be able to put some of my education to work. I have a degree in Liberal Studies (at one time I wanted to be a teacher) after working at B&N I discovered that my true love was Children's & teen literature. Now I am in the position to step in full time. It will be a big change for our little family but the timing has been amazing & we see God's hand in all of this. Such a huge blessing.
I was able to scrap a little the other day though:

We Are Nuts about: Chip & Dale

had fun with this lo. Used pp from the DCWV stack "songbird".

I cut the tree, bird & clouds out of the pp paper .

I inked the clouds & leaf patch in the center of the tree.

Used pop dots to give a little dimension.

I have been really trying to use my stash... I may have to be a little more creative but the results are always so rewarding!

3 comments:

DanaMK said...

Great LO - love it! And congrats on your job promotion - that'll be excellent for you!!

Moongirl said...

I love the tree! Congrats on your promotion. There is nothing like finding the job and calling you love. I never saw myself working in an office, but I am good at it and love it!

andi said...

thank you. It will take a little time to get used to a new routine!