Wednesday, March 9, 2011

new toy

For my b-day. my scrappy friends gave me a gift card to Michael's & I have been holding onto it since January. The other day, with 50% coupon in hand, I purchased the Martha Stewart Scoring board. I have been having fun making rosettes & went a little crazy with my last two Los.
Cruella De vil: played around with this one & tried to have fun. I have decided that I need to get a little more creative & just explore. Too many times my LOs start looking the same! With the Cruella De vil Lo I used DCWV pp, the glitter letters are Making Memories. The long strip at the bottom was a failed rosette that I hadn't made long enough to connect so I just used it as an extra accent.
Princess:
For the Princess Lo I went uber girly. I used rub ons on the picture to give it a more playful feel. The pp is from MME & Fancy Pants, the cs is Bazzill & the rub ons & jewels are Imaginesce.
Can you spot the hidden Mickeys?

No comments: