Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Monday

I have started carving out a couple hours a week to get my craft on. Two to three hours on Monday to just create a little and completely relax in it all. I generally always feel better after I have spent a little unadulterated craft time in my little scrappy space. Life can get hectic and a little crazy and sometimes, I just need to reconnect and re energize through creativity. Who's with me on this? 
 The other day I stopped by my favorite LSS and picked up a few goodies. They have some awesome sale bins and it is always one of my first stops when I go in there. I picked up this fabulous patterned paper by Bazzil (Wayfarer) at 40 % off, I couldn't pass it up.
 Thankfully the paper went well with several times already at home in my stash. The brads are MME...love them and of course the glitter letters are Thickers.
 This chipboard accent is Heidi Swapp and I added a little extra visual interest by inking the edges. Fun how just that little extra step can help make things pop.
 Here is another layout from today. I used patterned paper form Heidi Swapp (one of her older lines) plus odds and ends from everywhere else.
Simple straight forward and nothing too flashy. Many times the picture is all you need but the rest of the goodies are always so fun! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and have fun creating!

No comments: