Monday, March 2, 2015

Newest member of the family

I haven't actually met her yet but, here is a layout of the newest member of our family. My brother's sweet little girl Macie Grace. Oh boy did I enjoy going girlie with this layout. I even brought out the white paint and added a little to spice up the layout. Yes, it is very subtle but, it is there. I added texture through chipboard, grunge board, flowers (both wood and fabric),  metal, epoxy and brads. I pulled out all the stops. LOL  Happily charging through my stash and finally using some of these goodies always feels good. I even used my pink glitter Thickers. 
I admit, this layout took a little longer than normal. (Having to wait for paint to dry and all)  I did have fun playing around though. Always fun to experiment and try something different. No, I didn't go crazy but I am getting there! Have a wonderful week and have fun creating!

No comments: