Monday, March 30, 2015

New Pictures = New Inspiration

Love, love , love a fresh batch of photos. Ah, so much promise. I hadn't had pictures printed since October. Partly, the thought of spending that much time at the computer does not appeal to me. I was dreading spending that much time on photoshop. So, I decided to just do it the old fashioned way and print them all! Over 300 photos of scrappy potential! So happy right now! I love the thought of all of the layouts I have in my future. I know that some people get stressed out at the notion and feel overwhelmed by all of the photos but, all I feel is promise! I guess it's all in the perspective, I have never felt that I had to scrapbook every single photo. I gave myself permission long ago to just scrapbook and not stress over it. I just enjoy the process and have fun creating.
 The above pictures are from December when my sister was visiting and we got some of the cousins together. They always have a ball so we all get together when we can.I used bits and pieces of scraps from other projects to create the layout. The sticker is MAMBI. love how it turned out!
 Close up of some of the chipboard and some epoxy shapes.

Pictures from Halloween. Didn't get very many. Generally don't. Most everything is MME on this layout. Got it on clearance after last Halloween. Love a good sale.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and have fun creating. 

No comments: