Monday, January 24, 2011

Halloween LO

Still trying to get the hang of this scanning thing! I am thinking that once the weather permits I may go back to taking pics of my Los. For this LO I used a sketch from Page maps 2. I love to use sketches I actually feel like they are kind of freeing. They give me a great design & then I get to do all the fun stuff like add the embellishments. Sometimes when I am creating a LO I hit a road block but, when I use a sketch the road block just disappears freeing my mind to work on all of the other creative elements of the LO. Fia's school has such a cool Halloween tradition. They have a Costume parade that starts with Kindergarten & continues through the rest of the school. I love seeing all of the costumes! This year my folks tagged along with Evan , I think that they had as much fun as the kids did!

No comments: