Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

My mom's birthday is tomorrow & I wanted to share the card that I made for her. I used paper from a Me& my Big Idea paper pad that I picked up at Ross for 7.99. I love the paper & it is perfect for making birthday cards. I also scored one that has primary colors that will be perfect for cards for younger kids. I really do have a weakness for paper stacks. I love having the die cuts, paper, chipboard & letter stickers all coordinated for my ease. Now that I am not spending as much time in my scrapbook space I have really embraced the convenience of a paper pad. I am also won over by the good deals. I am a sucker for a good deal! I also want to add that the silver stars are from a star toss swap that I participated in. I love the way they add a little shine to the card. Hope that everyone had a lovely Mother's day!
Have a great week!


No comments: