Friday, May 20, 2011

starting to get the hang of things

I may be starting to get the hang of this full time thing. I think that I may have found a balance. Thankfully, I am starting to feel less overwhelmed at work & things are really starting to gel. Yep, things are still crazy but at least I am starting to get used to the madness! LOL For awhile there, I was so exhausted when I got home I couldn't even think about scrapbooking but lately I have had a little creative energy at the end of my day. I used We R Memory Keepers Retro Glam for this LO. (One of my Ross bargains) I added some gems to give it a little sparkle. These are some of my favorite Disney detail photos.


The title shows up so much better in this shot. It kinda disappears in the photo of the entire LO. I added faux stitching to the word Details to mimic the "Happiness Is" strip.




Wanted to include a pic from Sophia's art show. She drew this pastel on the sidewalk. It turned out wonderfully!










Here's what I have to deal with! Sophia refused to have her picture taken & this is what I got from the boy! He's still super cute though.






Have a great weekend!








No comments: