Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Two days in a row!

I am having so much fun with my paper pads! This one is from We R Memory Keepers. I added a few extra things but 90% of what is on this page is from the pad, even the chipboard letters! Gotta love that! I love Disneyland during the holidays & it is especially beautiful in New Orleans Square. I love the masks & the amazing garlands & wreaths. I think that I will def. borrow some of these ideas next year. Especially if we are in our new place.
I feel a little out of it this year because I didn't do anything special on NSD. I missed the sales, the fun on the MBs and I didn't have a special crop to attend. I will hopefully make up for it this month...gotta get back on track!
Have a great day!
Update: I realized that I spelled Square wrong after I saw it on my computer screen...oops! I changed the LO but I don't think that I am going to retake the pic. Well, at least it is now correct in my album!

No comments: