Monday, May 30, 2011

I love Sassafras!

Yay! My mystery Sassafras box arrived & I am tickled pink! Love all of my new goodies. I wanted to share pictures of what I received ......the pics aren't great, but ya get the idea. As you can see, I couldn't wait to start scrapping. As soon as I opened the box, I started scrapping! You will notice a few missing items here and there :)


There are actually three of these mini pads.





12x12 paper , they are the entire collections so there are cardstock stickers in there as well. Yummo!






And here is what I have created thus far:



The patterned paper & cs stickers are Sassafras, felt flowers are Recollections and the brads are MM. I added leaves to the felt flowers to add a little extra depth. This Lo is based on a sketch from the current issue of CK.






Another LO:

CS is Bazzill; pp, cs stickers & flowers are Sassafras; border sticker Recollections. This LO is also based in a sketch from CK.

Ok....now here's the fun part! I am going to share the wealth & give a little Sassafras love. On Friday I am going to randomly draw a name from my followers to send a little sample of my Sassafras goodies . If you aren't following my blog...there's still time. I will post the name of the winner Friday!

Have a great week!







6 comments:

Andrea said...

Exciting! Excellent layouts! love the flowers on the first one! I'm a follower!

DanaMK said...

That looks like lots of fun stuff to play with!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :) And I'm already a follower. :)

Steffanie said...

I just became a follower! Love your blog! Thanks for sharing your layouts and your love of Sassafrass with us!

okanogangirl said...

Yum!!!! Your LO Meeting Duffy is awesome!!!! I love the way you did the vertical paper. (I'm already a follower)

Laurie said...

Thanks for the chance for the RAK. I'm a follower! Sassafrass goodies . . .yum!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Thanks for offering the RAK, love Sassafrass!!