Monday, February 24, 2014

Then and Now

One of the reasons that I scrapbook and memory keep is to record treasured moments in time. The other day I came across this picture of Evan from several years ago. Still sporting those sweet curls! The days when afternoons were spent at the park and the slide was still a thrill ride. Those days go by so fast! 
 On the above layout I decided to try my hand at a handwritten tittle. I am pleased with how it turned out and it took me back to my high school days just a little bit. The patterned paper and brads are  MME, the card stock is Bazzill,  & the flowers are Recollections.
 Fast forward to several months ago when Evan just wants to play around in front of the camera & it's hard to get a decent shot! For the bottom layout, I paired a relatively normal shot with one of his goofier images of the day. He is pretending that he passed out on a bench after a day of walking all over Bodie with the family. It showcases part of his funny personality...and I wouldn't change it for anything!
 The patterned paper is Recollections, tag is EK Success, butterfly is K&co and the brads are MME.

Have a wonderful week & record those treasured memories, it all goes by so quickly! 

No comments: