Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just a few More

Just wanted to add a few layouts  before I went  to bed tonight. Still working on my "found Photos". 
 These photos are from several years ago. I went very girly with this layout. The paper is from DCWV vintage, the stickers are from HSN, the chipboard shapes are Heidi Swapp and the other shapes are Crate Paper ( I think).
 A close up the sticker border from HSN. I know that the last thing I needed was more stickers, but I couldn't resist! I mean, over 2000 awesome stickers. I love them all!
 The white sticker letters are American Crafts and the green are Sassafrass. I love the slight sparkle on the patterned paper.
 More Pink Paislee. Wow, I love this paper pad.  I waffled with this pad at first when I saw it at Micheal's but I finally caved after going back to it repeatedly. So glad that I did because I have already made several layouts with it! I  The chipboard shapes and letters are Crate Paper and the epoxy dots are Recollections.
 Sorry, a  little out of focus.
My last layout of the day is more recent. Evan loves playing ball. We go out and play in the front yard every chance we get. He actually has a great arm and he is an amazing little athlete. He has his dad's ability rather than mine, thankfully! I used Recollections Awesome Boy plus a little washi tape.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating!

No comments: