Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wow, it has been a while. My computer has been on the fritz for a about a month and I just finally got it back. I have had so many blog posts rolling around in my head! I was able to keep my scrapbooking up though and I gathered quite a little pile that I will be posting over the next few weeks. 
While organizing my scrapbook room I found several pictures set aside to scrapbook from many years ago. It was like Christmas morning I tell ya! I found many pictures from our Disney World trip several years ago. We took that trip before I bought my nice camera and my first digital camera actually died the second day of the trip. Needless to say I don't have that many pictures from that vacation. Thankfully, we did get a photo pass so I was able to get several wonderful character pics. I really can't wait to go back...so many pictures that I want to take!  The above layout was very straight forward: paper, pop dots and a little ink. The paper is "Hey Kid" by Pink Paislee. 
 For some reason all of today's layouts are of my sweet boy. This one is from a trip to the beach. The paper is Recollections, the epoxy dots are also Recollections, the stickers are from HSN plus I added a little grungeboard for good measure.
 Here are some more pictures from our trip to Disney World. I used "Hey Kid" Pink Paislee, epoxy dots are Recollections, letter stickers are Sassafrass and the brads are MME.

I really love that paper from Pink Paislee, love the energy and vibrant color. Thanks for stopping by! Have fun creating!

No comments: