Monday, May 12, 2014

Still working on my lost treasures. So glad that I discovered these pictures. Whenever I organize my scrapbook room I always discover little goodies. I was able to incorporate several little treasures on the following layout. Many of the items are older but they still blend nicely with the new.  I truly love incorporating older product with newer items. I have amassed such a collection over the years and it feels amazing to start making a dent! Of course, I still have a long way to go...don't we all?!
 The patterned paper is MME. I am pretty sure that it had surfer in the title but I don't recall. I inked the edges with an aqua stamp. I was going for an overall beachy vibe, adding shells here and there, staying consistent with my color palette.  The green enamel frame is Making Memories and the pattern hinted at a coastal feel, so I ran with it.

 Here is a close up of the tag. I added a few fun embellishments that I have had forever. So liberating to  use stuff from my stash that I have been holding on to for years! I found myself asking "What am I waiting for?"
 For this layout I wanted to capture all of the cousins and just focus on the love, fun and joy that they have for each other.  Summers are always fun, but when you add the fact that the cousins  get together: the fun factor is multiplied ten fold! I used "Hey Kid" from Pink Paislee, the metal tag up at the top right is from Micheal's, the stickers are from HSN , the brads are MME & the cb sticker is Hiedi Swapp.
 Our sweet girls. This picture was taken several years ago. Used Hiedi Swapp plus a few other things that I discovered in my stash. The dots are Recollections, journaling tag is DCWV & the brads are Prima.
 A close up. I really do love those dots. So versatile and they always add a little pop. I have had these flowers forever and have long forgotten the manufacturer.

I have no idea who made this fabric patch,  maybe Autumn Leaves.  
Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating!

No comments: