Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rethinking Bo Bunny

Good morning. We all have our favorite manufacturers, our tried and true retailers that never let us down. Mine is generally MME but I found this Bo Bunny in a sale bin at my favorite LSS and I had to snatch it up. Generally Bo Bunny is not my taste, it can be to bubble gum bright for me and a little to cutesy. In all fairness though I haven't seen all of their lines so I am sure that there are several exceptions to that statement. True, the following line is bright and whimsical but I found it refreshing. Yes, I am a fickle consumer! 
 I was able to pick up several sheets of double sided pp and a sticker sheet. I was so inspired by my new purchase that I completed three layouts! I posted two of them but at the request of Fia I refrained from posting the third, it's of her school picture...which she hates. The girl is so photogenic I don't know how she manages to take such crummy school pictures! LOL
 Here is a close up. I used a white rub on from MM and then colored it in with markers. The teal is a chalk marker which I love! Isn't the color beautiful? The flower & brads are Recollections, everything else is Bo Bunny.( Excluding the Kraft paper. )
 More Bo Bunny and the cardstock is Bazzill. Nothing fancy, I added jewels to the flowers up top and the flower with the tag.
Close up of the flower with a little doodling. Guess I am going to have to rethink my opinion about Bo Bunny! There are so many exciting scrapbook products out there I will have to keep my options open and not limit myself.
Thanks for stopping by and keep creating!

No comments: