Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school Lo's

I thought that I would post the LOs that I completed from Friday afternoon. It was pure bliss being able to "just scrap" I am tempted to do the same thing today....we shall see! I had already posted most of these pics but now they have come full circle and they are ready to go in albums. I still have to get Evan's school year album so I can start highlighting his educational journey! Sophia's school album is going strong & I am looking forward to adding this LO. I must admit this picture is not the best of this LO but I just wanted to get in posted & I was not very patient. I wish that the title showed up just a bit better, it looks more striking IRL & stands out so much more. In this picture it really just disappears! Oh well!
I actually completed this LO last night with the KI memories friendship stack. I got the stack at Tuesday Morning plus the matching embellishments. I love TM for scrapbook deals! I find my best deals there!



No comments: