Friday, September 3, 2010

Today, I am going to scrap.

I have made up my mind, I plan on getting down to business! I am going to use my hour & a half while the kids are in school to actually create rather than clean. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this afternoon! Till them however I decided to post a pic from Donner, since fall is upon us I wanted to linger a little longer on an image of summer. This is my "Happy Place" an image from my childhood that will forever remind me of the summers we spent at our cabin. I am so thankful that my kids will be able to have those same summer memories. This weekend we are going to head up there & I am sure that the next time we visit after that, the cabin will be covered with a thick blanket of snow. Till then we will relish the last few days in the sun & time on the lake!

No comments: