Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer vacation: Layouts Galore!

I am in love with Peachycheap.com, I ordered an amazing MME kit from them. Perfect for my vacation LOs. I am tickled pink! I was so inspired that I knocked out three LO's. OK, so this one isn't from the kit...but I just thought that I would include it. Love that the kiddos get along (most of the time). The pp is from DCWV, the chipboard is Elsie for KI Memories (a Tuesday morning find).


Ok, back to the beach. Sweet Elli loved the smooth stones at Montana De Oro. She spent forever just stacking them into Papa's waiting hands. Too cute! You'll note at the bottom that I tried my hand at selective coloring.


River & Rayne, these California cuties are the kids of my dear friend Cyndi. They drove up for the day to hang out with the kids at the beach. They loved the boogie board. I have so many more boogie board shots! Needless to say there will be a couple more boogie board LO's in the future. I loved the surfboards at the bottom. To add a little dimension I added pop dots to a few extra surfboards. I really like the way it turned out. Love this kit!



No comments: