Wednesday, September 15, 2010

more vacation layouts

I am still working on vacation LOs & I am having so much fun with this awesome kit from MME. Definitely the best 19.99 spent on scrapbooking supplies! I can't wait to get the whole album completed and then I can calculate how much I spent on each page. Yes, I am a dork! I have started scanning & stitching my LOs at the nudging of my hubby. I love the vibrancy & detail of the LOs but I cut off the tiniest bit off of the sides. I am still mastering the process! For the Tidal Pool Lo I used my 2$ cuttlebug Die that I scored at Big Lots. Love that!
Love this paper! I added a few rub ons from Me & My Big Ideas, plus a few flowers & gem brads. I am still debating whether I want to do a title or not!


The kids had so much fun watching the Elephant seals near San Simeon.

No comments: