Friday, September 10, 2010

Great weekend

Just thought that I would post a few pics from last weekend. We had a wonderful time at the cabin with my folks. Enjoyed the weather & had fun taking in the local sights. I am still looking for the best way to get true skin tones....AHHHH, I am thinking that I may need to take a photography class or something. I am may be taking a beg. photo class through the local Jr. College. I am just not sure whether I should do beginning or intermediate. I guess I will start with beg. & if it's to easy I can switch. They have lessons on PSE as well so I am hoping that I will be able to pick the instructors brain. The instructor is a local photographer & she has been in the business for 25 years so hopefully she will be a able to answer some of my silly questions!
Love the way the I caught the light in this photo, it just makes me smile & think of the cabin. Love it!
Here's the hubs. I really need to figure out how to fix his glasses to remove the glare!


Ok, so here's the big skin issue! Sophia appears yellow. I tried to cool the temp but she came off to blue. The automatic skin corrector that is in PSE always makes things a little red , I just want to find a happy skin color! I guess that will be my goal for the week! I will be surfing for skin tutorial this weekend!



Here we are again....a little yellow...Argh, so frustrating! I was going for a sun glow look not jaundice. :(





No comments: