Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Fall

I have always loved fall.  I took these back in September.  I have added a few items since then but I have been so horribley updating my blog lately that I figured I had better get moving!  I love this red table and will try to get a better shot of it next time.  It is a great place to merchandise my holiday items!  Come Christmas time it will house my village.
 Today the urn is surrounded my many pumpkins plus a smiling jack o lantern on the chair. The flowers don"t look as good as they did in the beginning though! Right now they are blooming again though and they will be lovely again! (I hope)
 My white shelves...I love these things.  They flank the fireplace and took more coats of paint than I care to remember!
I actually scrapbooked today and tomorrow I hope to have some los uploaded and ready to share!

No comments: