Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I finally scrapbooked!

I was actually able to get two LOS done but one had all of Evan's classmates so I didn't post that one.  I have been in such a busy state lately, between work, house and school work for the kids it has been difficult for me to find the energy to scrap.  Sunday, however, I made myself sit down with the kids and create! Evan had fun with the caterpillar (my Cricut) , Sophia is working on her own album and hubby watched football in the living room..the perfect creative storm!  I had a fresh batch of pictures and I was off!
I can't tell you how good it felt to create again!   I get so busy and caught up in things that I forget that scrapbooking is such a huge stress reliever for me!  Yesterday I had lunch with a couple of my scrap girls and we planned a few scrappy outings and crop swaps.  It feels so good to be getting back into the swing of things.  I pray that this forward momentum holds because I am a much happier person when I am crafting!  Thankfully with cooler weather more time will be spent indoors.  So....let crafting begin!

No comments: