Thursday, October 18, 2012

Still working on Pumpkin patch pics! Love these paper pumpkins from Making Memories, I picked them up awhile back at Tuesday Morning.  The flowers are Prima, I bought them on clearance at Micheals.  Gotta love a good deal.  Just like my LO from yesterday I used some Scenic Route paper that I have had for years!   One of these days I need to go through my stash and really be ruthless and actually get rid of some stuff, but it is just so hard for me to part with scrapbook product!  I wonder if I am alone in this..I can imagine that I am not! I used to buy new product that I loved but  was afraid to use it because I was saving it for "that perfect LO",  years down the line...I still have that paper and wonder why I ever bought it! Thankfully that phase of my scrapbooking psychosis only lasted for a little while and I quickly got over it! Now I use whatever strikes my fancy because hey, if I use it... I can always buy more! 

Speaking of buying more...I foresee a trip to my LSS in the near future! I have been out of the loop for so long I really don't even know what is out there right now.  What manufacturers are still available? What are the current trends? I can't wait to see!

No comments: