Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sunflower Power

Since I had the fall products out I figured I might as well continue on the fall theme! I pulled out some of my favorite Scenic Route paper and crafted this LO.  I still have so many pieces of Scenic Route, I was so sad when they went out of business. I had fun with these pics! I love the one with my hubby and the flowers, I also opted to use color selection, which I don't do very often.  Since it was pretty early when I took the picture of the LO this morning the light was not great and the LO did not photograph as well as I had hoped. 
I still have a few more fall pics to scrap but after that I have to catch up on summer and pics from last Christmas! I will save the pics from last Christmas till December though.  It will create the illusion that I am super on top of things although I am an entire year behind! LOL

No comments: