Monday, August 30, 2010

Lo form the crop

I had fun at my crop Saturday night but I have to admit, I didn't get all that much done! I was able to get two LOs done. Here is one of them, I still have to put some finishing touches on the other one. The best thing about crops for me is always the visiting as well as introducing newbies to the art of scrapbooking. Our crops generally range in ability as far as the scrappers go & Saturday was no exception. I am sometimes dismayed by people's comments about themselves when they are just starting out . They feel that they should be able to instantly create masterpieces that are worthy of publication but like most things when you are stating out...that's just not the case! I hate to hear things like "I am just not creative" "I can't do this it takes to much time, money, etc" They beat themselves up and stress over everything. I even had a gal tell me that she was having fun but not sure that she was doing it right....What? There is no wrong way...what matters most is that it's your way! Enjoy the process, relish the memories & celebrate your family & it's history. That's what scrapbooking is about to me.

No comments: