Thursday, August 12, 2010

School starts in a little over a week. We are enjoying the last few free days of summer. I love the easy, laid back days of summer but I am not going to lie...the thought of school gets me a little giddy. I always love the "newness" of it all, the fresh start, clean slate & unexpected bliss of it all. The crazy thing of it all, is that up until last week I was eager to send the little guy to preschool. I was imagining scrapbooking, reading, projects & coffee with the girls, but lately I have experienced an emotional pause. I, ultimately, am not ready. The true question of course is...is he ready? I imagine that the first week of school is going to be hard on momma!

Love seeing the two of these guys together...so glad that they are such great friends!



No comments: