Friday, August 27, 2010

My little guy with his new hat. He just had to have it, silly boy. He does look adorable though...I love it!

Today I will be getting ready for my crop tomorrow night w/ the ladies of Grace. Can't wait to scrap with them again, it has been all summer since we have scrapped together. I will be working on my vacation photos & I plan on narrowing them down to specific LOs that I want to get done. When it comes to crops, less is more as far as supplies are concerned. I want to just take what I need for each LO. Sure, it takes a little extra planning but it is so worth it to me. I am going to plan each Lo & make a kit for each so that I just need to bring the basics & not my entire scrapbook area. So, after I drop the big boy off at preschool, I will snap open a Diet Pepsi & get to planning! Hopefully I will have some great LOs to post next week!

No comments: