Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Addicted to Stacks

Despite the fact that I have enough scrapbook supplies to fill a scrapbook room, I still can't resist the allure of the patterned paper stack.  They are just such a great deal and I am loving the new lines. In the last week  I have purchased 5 paper packs from Micheals!  I have a sickness I tell ya.  I was so inspired by the new papers that I created a few new layouts today.
 The above layout is from the Today-Tomorrow-Forever paper pad from Recollections.  I added a few other products here and there but the layout came together pretty easily.  I love the wood grain look on this paper, it's part of the reason that I gravitated towards this pad.
 To add  a 3D element and a little extra interest I added a few Grungeboard stars, the flower  is Prima, the brads are MM and the cork board is Yellow Bicycle.

2 generations was made using Awesome Boy by Recollections.  This layout came together very quickly.  The alphabet letters are Thickers by American Crafts and the cork is Yellow Bicycle.  I have a couple more layouts to add  tomorrow and maybe one of these days I will make a sizable dent in my rather large stack of paper pads!

No comments: