Saturday, March 30, 2013

Two More

When I scrapbook, I basically just scrap the pictures that move me.  I don't follow any sort of order. As a matter of fact the following pictures in this layout are from winter 2011.  I love these pictures,they showcase the fun that my dd has with her cousins.  We are so blessed that they all get along so well! I love capturing a true sense of their relationship, the memories and feelings.
 For the Three Amigos layout I used scraps from another project plus a little washi tape to pull it all together.  The letter stickers are Sassafrass and I am unsure of the chipboard. I love using odds and ends to put a layout together! So satisfying!

 Now , this layout is from December 25, 2012.  I used Joyful Christmas from Recollections.  Love this paper...so pretty and just a little bit of glitter!

 Here is a close up.  Added a couple buttons and tag from MM.  I may be old school but I still love my stash.  One of the good things about buying what you love and not just what's hot is that you will probably still love it years down the line! Nope, I am not a trendsetter.  Heck call me Suzy Scrapbooker, that's alright with me.I don't need to have the latest and greatest, I just need to create and have fun doing it. 
Have a Happy Easter!

No comments: