Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!

Still working with my new stacks and probably  will be for awhile! LOL  That is one of the problems with having a Micheal's right next door to your work. I can "pop" over there almost everyday.  I often visit a stack several times before I decide to purchase it.  I have soooo much patterned paper that I try to be more mindful before I bring any new product home.  Sometimes though, a stack just calls to me and I simply can't pass it up.  This is the case with the Heidi Swapp stack Suagr Chic.  This one was an impulse buy.  I saw it and I just had to have it. I logically deduced that my daughter would love it as well therefor it was a "must have".  (It really doesn't take too terribly much to talk me into  buying new scrap stuff)
 "The Best Kind of BeautifulI used Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic, cork from  Little Yellow Bicycle, flower Recollections, sticker banner Sassafras and letter stickers are American Crafts.  I love the colors in this layout. I will be using this stack a lot! Love it!
 
The second layout, "Mother" was made with Everyday Moments by Recollections. The number  stickers are Sassafras, the flowers Prima, brads are MM and the other stickers are Colorbok.   My mom is one of my favorite people and I just wanted to create a layout to capture that. 
I tend to focus on the kids more often than  the adults and I am trying to change that.  Part of the problem is that I just have so many pictures of the kids.  I really need to try and take more well rounded photos! LOL
Have a lovely day.

No comments: