Friday, March 1, 2013

My mud Room is coming along!

One of the things that we really love about our house is a rather large mud/laundry room. Up until recently however it was not my favorite place to spend time.  The walls were red and brown and quite dingy.  Thankfully my dad stepped in and built me this unit. I am over the moon with how it turned out.  We also painted the walls (as you can see, we are still in the process of painting the trim as evident by the painters tape) Thankfully I had most everything at home already so I only had to go out and purchase 3 baskets!
 The three baskets that I had to buy.  They say "baby things" on the side facing into the cabinet. LOL It was tricky to find the right size.  I found them at Micheals for 50%.
 The picnic baskets I already had and I was thrilled that they fit so nicely. The remaining hooks are were the kids backpacks go and so far they have been excellent about hanging them there when they get home from school.

All in all, this house is a process...much like everything else in my life! 

No comments: