Wednesday, March 27, 2013

still loving my paper stacks!

Yep, still plowing through my most recent purchases and still loving those paper pads.  Used Awesome Boy  by Recollections for the two layouts today. Love how versatile it is!!
 The other day I discovered a new LSS and I am thrilled to report that it is awesome! I picked up several packs of brads to go with my paper pads. Many of them are actually the same design which makes me wonder...how can LSS compete with big box stores that are offering such a huge discount? To support my LSS I just had to make sure that I bought several embelishments to go with what I already had at home.  Here is a close up of some my fun new brads from Teresa Collins.
 Another thing that I am loving is the cork from Little Yellow Bicycle!
Have a great week!

No comments: