Friday, March 29, 2013

Create vs. Collect

I have really been on a roll lately.  I love it when Mr. Mojo is visiting!
 Made this layout with Everyday Moments by Recollections.  Really like the soft palette of this pad To add a little extra interest I also added some flowers by Recollections, brads are Teresa Collins, key is Tim Holtz and the cork is Little Yellow Bicycle.  I know I have been using a lot of the same products lately but I am thrilled that I am seeing an actual impact in my stash.  I would much rather be a creator than a collector! LOL I love looking at all my goodies but they look so much better put together on a page. 


 
I am a relatively simple scrapper but I do enjoy a little bit of layering. Here is a close up, I love those brads! A brad is such a simple way to add a little impact and visual interest.
For the Route 66 layout I used Awesome Boy by Recollections added a little washi tape and a brad and I was good to go.  Sometimes simple has the biggest impact!

No comments: