Wednesday, February 27, 2013

As a general rule, titles are not my strength.  They are generally an after thought.  I am trying to make a better effort with them but I still fall short in so many areas concerning them! 
 I contemplated not even adding a title for the above layout but decided it still needed a little something extra.  What I love most about the title is the awesome thickers that I used.  They were 1.49 at Marshalls! Score! I went back and bought a few more packets. (we have discussed hoarding in past entries...my tendencies creep back up occasionally!) For the rest of the layout I used Sassafras for the paper and stickers, Prima for the flowers and the stars and brads are MM.
While it looks like I am majorly full of myself in this layout I would like to explain that coming to grips with the fact that I am now 40 has been more difficult than I expected! So.....this layout is really more of a pep talk than anything else! Plus I keep reminding myself that 40 is fabulous!

No comments: