Sunday, February 3, 2013

Creative Energy

Sometimes my creative energy is brimming over & I can't wait to create-other times however, not so much.  I don't need to be in a manic state of constant creative chaos, just a steady flow or constant trickle would do nicely.  Thankfully lately my creativity has been flowing nicely.  A fresh set of pics is always helpful!
 The beauty of scrapbooking is that we have multiple creative outlets to explore: photography, artistry of creating the layouts as well as the written word.  A cornucopia of creative options! One of the many reasons that I love this craft!
Lately I haven't been very good about recording my supplies.  Partly because I have been trying to use up my stash and  many of the items that I have been using are 5 years or older!

For the above layout I used Bazzill as the base, the border stickers are Sassafras, the fabulous flowers are Basic Grey and the brads are MME.


For the Toontown layout I used:  Bazzill as the base, border sticker is Sassafras, flowers are Basic Grey, keys are MM and the journal tags are Basic Grey.
Have an amazing week!

No comments: