Thursday, February 14, 2013

a couple new layouts to share

You know when you have those layouts and you really love how they turn out.  This is one of those.  I think what I love most about it is that all of the Mickey, Minnie & Pluto pics are cut from a mini calendar. The patterned paper is from Recollections and the colors went perfectly with the characters that I cut out.  I think that part of the reason why I love this layout so much is because it is different than what I normally do.  Just having fun, playing around and stretching  myself creatively. I am toying with the idea of adding a title though. I can't decide.  I think that I am going to let it sit a while and see what I think after a couple of days. 
 I also added some grungeboard, washi tape and the stars are from a swap that I did forever ago.
 For the Merida layout I used kraft paper and Basic Grey. Stayed pretty close to my normal style with this one but I still really like the way it turned out.  I love the picture...hanging out with Merida was so much fun! She is a wonderful addition to the Disney Princess family!

No comments: