Monday, February 11, 2013

Just for Fun

I had today off and the kids were at Grandma's house so I figured I would take advantage and get some scrappy time in.  All in all, a successful day.  I managed to clean my computer desk, do all the household chores and complete a layout.  I went a little girlie with this one and really had fun! 
 I have been using kraft paper alot lately and I love this paper from The Paper Company. I bought a 25 pack for 2$ at Big Lots! Needless to say, I bought 4 packs! If they still have some next time I am there I may pick up a few more.  I have a little bit of a paper problem!
 The paper items and stickers are Sassafras, the flowers are Prima and the brads are MM.
 I also added a little bling add a few buttons.  I have no idea the manufacturer of either. Slowly and surely I am working through my stash!
 I had toyed with the idea of adding a little paint splatter but I was not brave enough.  I love how it looks on layouts that I have seen but that's a big jump for me...maybe next time! LOL

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: